Who does not want to ...
... save money on gas?
... reduce your dependence on the big oil companies?
... extend the life of your vehicle's motor?
... reduce pollution?
... help combat global warming?
The Hydro Assist Fuel Cell - Ready Now!
The Hydro Assist Fuel Cell (HAFC) may increase your current gas mileage by 50% - 100% and produce more engine power.
Sample of Documented Results
with the Hydro Assist Fuel Cell
|Chevy Monte Carlo
|Chevy Tahoe SUV
|Honda Accord EX
|GMC Safari Van
|GMC 2500 HD P/U
|Ford Cargo Van
| Results achieved in scientific highway tests.
The HAFC system is compatible with any conventional motor vehicle. The installation is simple and takes only a few hours for a mechanic to install. (If your vehicle has AFR sensors, you will need to wait until the 4X optimiser is available.)
How does it work?
- The fuel cell system extracts a Hydrogen-Oxygen mixture from a distilled water reservoir.
- The HAFC adds the hydrogen to the fuel mixture.
- The hydrogen burns easily and powerfully and enriches your fuel mixture, giving you added mileage and increased power.
- The oxygen increases the octane value of the fuel.
- Powerful magnets ionize the water and the gasoline to produce smaller molecules and separate their compounds into simple elements that burn more efficiently.
- The conditioner "cracks" and vaporizes the fuel which burns more of the gas molecules.
The balance of hydrogen and oxygen with the vaporization and ionization, produces significant increase in gas mileage, cleaner engine conditions, more horsepower, better performance, and dramatically decreases exhaust pollution!
The Hydro Assist Fuel Cell (HAFC) does not typically void existing warranties and does not change any of the factory-installed emission control systems.
This is only a sample - results will vary. Your vehicle may have different fuel economy, you may travel more or less per year, and gas prices will vary. The more you travel and the higher the gas price is, the more you will save.
||Travel per year
|Fuel Economy (usage)
||10L per 100km
|Cost of Gas
||$0.95 per litre
||$3.59 per gallon|
|Estimated yearly cost
|Savings With HAFC
||Yearly cost with a 50% fuel economy increase
• Indepth information about the Hydro Assist Fuel Cell
• View a video about the Hydro Assist Fuel Cell
• Frequently Asked Questions about the HAFC
• Are you a licensed mechanic? View our information for mechanics here.
• Request your free no-obligation Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter quote (required before you can order the Hydro Assist Fuel Cell)
• Click Here to order your HAFC now! (Scroll to the bottom of the page - Order processed through jeffotto.com)
Start putting your gas savings
to better use today!
Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter - Coming Soon!
The Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter (PICC) could get your car up to five times (500%) the gas mileage! The name says it all. The Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter is a catalytic converter that operates before the gasoline is introduced to the engine. The catalytic converter that is currently installed on your vehicle is located at the opening of your exhaust pipe. The purpose of the catalytic converter is to break down large gas molecules that were not burned by your engine, before they are exhausted into the environment. Your engine is not efficiently burning your gas and those precious gas molecules are not being used to power your engine, rather they are being burned up so that they won't be exhausted into the environment.
The PICC "cracks the gas" or breaks down the gas molecules into smaller ones before the gasoline is introduced into the engine, rather than afterwards. Our system uses a magnetic and electrical reaction to break down the molecules. This will enable all of the gas to be burned properly in the engine, thus fully utilizing the gas that is put into the engine, getting you up to five times the gas mileage, and not exhausting molecules of unused gas into the environment. So the gas that you pay for will no longer be wasted through the catalytic converter and the molecules will no longer be polluting the environment! It will now be as it always should have been – gas burned in the engine instead of a catalytic converter!
The Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter does not typically void existing warranties and does not change any of the factory-installed emission control systems.
The PICC is not yet available for purchase. We are giving quotes for the PICC which does not typically void existing warranties. It may take a few months to get you a quote, but... it will be worth the wait!
• View a video about the Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter (PICC)
• Getting EPA approval for the Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter (PICC)
• How the PICC Works
• Request your free, no-obligation Pre-Ignition Catalytic Converter quote (Once you have requested a quote for the Pre-Ignition Catalyic Converter, you are eligible to order the Hydro Assist Fuel Cell.)
Money Saving Technology
For more information contact Bob McLellan
Send an Email to Bob McLellan